14 Day Return Policy
At www.cell-spa.com, we stand behind Our products! That's why we offer a 14 Day Money Back Guarantee on all Cell Spa® QLIVE® Dtoxa-Cell branded products sold by us or any of our authorized dealers and partners. Proof of purchase required. If for any reason You are unsatisfied with Your purchase of our products, please contact us within 14 days of taking delivery, and we will assist to organize the return of the Products and receive either a credit or refund of the purchase price of Your Product (A 20% Re-Stocking Fee applies to all returns under the 14 day guarantee policy).
To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, and must not be damaged in any way by the customer during the time the item is in the customer's possession.
Unless otherwise stated in a product listing, all products sold at cell-spa.com, official partnered online sellers and authorized dealers are able to be returned for change of mind purposes under this policy.
Where a product listing specifically states that the product is not able to be returned under this policy (usually due to health and safety reasons), then no returns for change of mind will be permitted. All returns are subject to the Cell Spa® Return Policy Terms and Conditions and the Website Terms and Conditions.
1. In order to assist to organize a return under these terms and conditions, You must notify Cell Spa® via our CONTACT page which gives several options to reach us. within 14 days of taking delivery of Your Product and request a return under this Policy. You must comply with the directions of our staff in order to facilitate Your return.
2. To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, and must not be damaged in any way by You during the time the Product is in Your possession. The Product is deemed to be in Your possession until the Product is received by Us pursuant to this Policy.
3. A 20% re-stocking fees applies when purchased directly from cell-spa.com. However, our online partners or our authorized dealers may charge additional fees which is beyond our control. Please check with your original store or online venue sellers for more information.
4. The 14 day period within which You are eligible to make a return under this Policy commences on the date that You accept delivery of Your Product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the Product.
5. The Product must be returned to Cell Spa® within 5 business days of Your request to return Your Product under this Policy.
6. You must return the Products for which You are seeking a store credit or refund at Your own cost and You must comply with the directions for returning the Product that our staff provides to You.
7. After receiving the returned Products, we will issue a store credit or refund as soon as we find products being returned to us as satisfactory standards. You will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement. Refunds will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee.
8. Cell Spa® reserves the right to make changes to this Returns Policy without notice.
1 Year Warranty
Most items purchased on our website is provided a 1 year limited warranty for Cell Spa® QLIVE® Dtoxa-Cell branded products. All accessories are exempt from the 1 year warranty program. Proof of purchase required. If for any reason Your purchased products are deemed defective or faulty due to manufacturing errors, please contact us via our Contact Us page. We will assist to organize the servicing and/or repair of the Product in concern.
To qualify for an item under this Policy, Products must be deemed malfunctioning or damaged due to manufacturers error. All instances of damages caused by the user will not be provided a warranty coverage.
1. In order to assist to organize a return under these terms and conditions, You must notify Cell Spa® via our CONTACT page which gives several options to reach us. You must comply with the directions of our staff in order to facilitate Your return.
2. To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Products must be malfunctional due to manufacturer error.
3. All shipping related costs required to send the defective unit back to our service department are the responsibilities of the user. However, Cell Spa will provide shipping to deliver back to you once your service has been completed or rectified. In the case that our service department cannot service your product, a similiar replacement will be provided as long as the service product is still covered under this 1 year warranty program.
4. The 1 year warranty program commences on the day you receive your new product purchased when it is confirmable or 5 days after the original shipping date..
5. For warranty service outside of the warranty period, service is still available for an added fee which can be confirmed with you by phone.
6 Cell Spa® reserves the right to make changes to this Returns Policy without notice.
Full Warranty Terms & Conditions
Please contact Cell Spa® Support via the contact us page for all warranty and product support requests. email@example.com
These terms and conditions apply to Standard and Extended Warranties of products purchased from www.cell-spa.com, its direct distributors, all local authorized dealers, and confirmed online partners.
In the event that You have a warranty claim in respect of a Product delivered within USA, you will be asked to return the relevant Product to our central warehouse that will process the shipments and identify the owner.
These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between the customer (you) and Cell Spa®.
Please note that you must keep your original product packaging in order to be eligible for our returns service. In the event that you do not have the original packaging, you will bear the responsibility for safely packaging your Product for transport and Cell Spa® accepts no liability for any damage that may occur in transit.
Cell Spa® provides the warranties and product support set out in these Terms and Conditions in relation to Products offered and supplied by Cell Spa®, its direct distributors, all local authorized dealers, and confirmed online partners.
The warranties and product support set out in these Terms and Conditions are provided by Cell Spa® irrespective of:
the identity of the manufacturer of the Product; purchased directly on www.cell-spa.com and or all listed authorized dealers
whether or not the manufacturer has provided its own warranties or product support in relation to the Product.
For the avoidance of doubt:
We make no representations or warranty in relation to the existence, non-existence, validity, availability, terms or conditions of any other warranties or product support that may or may not be offered or provided by the manufacturer of the Product; and
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the US Consumer Laws. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the US Consumer Laws.
Warranty1. Terms Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, Cell Spa® agrees to repair or replace the Product which it supplied to you at its own cost, in circumstances where the Product is deemed faulty and does not perform in accordance with Cell Spa® specifications during:
the Standard Warranty period of 12 months; or
the applicable Extended Warranty period (purchased separately), commencing on the date of delivery of the Product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the Product.
2. The benefits provided to you by this contractual product warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under the law.
3. Proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) must be provided when requesting service under the Standard or Extended Warranties.
4, Cell Spa® requires any customer requesting service under the Standard or Extended Warranties to comply with directions from our staff in relation to troubleshooting any issue and facilitating any repair or replacement under these Warranty Terms and Conditions.
5. Where Products are already faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted to our Support via the Contact Us page before the Product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with these terms.
6. Cell Spa® reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, Where a replacement is provided, Cell Spa® will determine, in its discretion, the closest Product within the then current range of Products offered by Cell Spa® with which to replace the faulty or damaged Product. The replacement Product may differ with the replaced Product in size and specifications, at the reasonable election of Cell Spa®. Cell Spa® may replace parts with refurbished parts. Replacement of the Product or a part under the Standard Warranty or Extended warranty does not extend or restart the Standard Warranty or Extended Warranty period.
6. If Cell Spa® is unable to repair or replace the Product, the customer will be provided with credit for Cell-Spa® store or may be refunded the price of the Product (at Cell Spa®'s discretion). This credit or refund will be for the amount of the purchase price of the Product excluding the associated Delivery Cost.
7. In the event that a replacement, refund, or store credit is provided as per section 6, the faulty item will become the property of Cell Spa®.
8. Where Cell Spa® authorizes warranty service of a Product, You must organize delivery of the Product to our main repair center or your authorized local dealer during business hours (between 9 am and 5 pm, Monday to Friday). Cell Spa® will cover the cost of transport of the serviced Product to the Customer. Alternatively, the Customer may take the Product to the appropriate repair center for service if Cell Spa® specifically authorizes the Customer in writing to do so.
The Customer is responsible to inspect all goods received from Cell Spa® upon arrival. In instances where goods have been damaged in transit, the Customer must report this to Cell Spa® within 3 days of receipt of the product. Failure to report physical damage on arrival within 3 days of receipt may result in denial of warranty for physical damage.
9. Cell Spa® reserves the right to determine which authorized repair center is the appropriate service location in any particular circumstance nearest the customer.
10. The Product will be at the Customer's risk while in transit to and from the Cell Spa® Repair Center.
11. Cell Spa® may seek reimbursement of any costs incurred by Us where the Product is found to be in good working order, or when it has been determined that the Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty do not apply as per section 17.
12. Cell Spa® reserves the right to determine whether any Product is or is not performing in accordance with the product specifications, subject to applicable law.
13. The Standard and Extended Warranties are transferable to a new owner of a Product originally purchased from www.cell-spa.com, provided Cell Spa® is informed by contacting us via Contact Us page within 7 days of the date of transfer.
14. Extended Warranties are available for purchase for some Products, as listed on the Website. These Extended Warranties may be purchased up to 14 days after delivery of Your Products.
15. Where an Extended Warranty is purchased, it will replace the 12-month Standard Warranty period with the extended warranty period (for example, either 2 or 3 years).
16. Cell Spa® is entitled to terminate the Extended Warranty by e-mail notice to the Customer in the event that, in Cell Spa®'s opinion, the Product is used contrary to its specifications, in which case Cell Spa® will pay a pro-rated refund for the unexpired period of the Extended Warranty less administration expenses.
17. To the full extent permitted by law, the Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty will not apply in respect of a Product:
If the Product has not been installed, operated, maintained or used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions or specifications provided with the Product;
If the factory-applied serial number has been altered or removed from the Product;
Which has suffered damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, any alterations (hardware or software), accident, misuse, abuse, fire, liquid spillage, mis-adjustment of customer controls, use on an incorrect voltage, power surges and dips, thunderstorm activity, force impact, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorized repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, the operation of a computer virus of any kind, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions or entry by any insect, vermin or foreign object in the Product;
To damage arising during transportation, installation or while moving the Product, or to any transportation costs of the Product or any parts thereof to and from the Customer, unless otherwise specified in these Warranty Terms and Conditions;
To any third-party software or hardware not contained in the Product as originally configured by the manufacturer;
To any incidence of defective pixels (i.e. dead or stuck pixels) that arise for LCD, digital screens, except as determined by Cell Spa® to denote an LED or LCD panel fault (and except as covered by the Warranty Terms and Conditions).
To any failure, to the extent that the failure is not a failure of the Product to perform in accordance with its specifications;
To replacement or repair of any consumables (including batteries, projector lamps and cables), or lost parts or accessories;
To service and support of any software operating system or application installed on any Product, except to assist in restoring the Product to its factory default settings; or
To service of any product whilst it is outside USA.
18. To the full extent permitted by law:
Cell Spa® will not be liable for any loss, damage or alterations to third party hardware, software, programs, data and/or information stored on any media or any part of the Product, no matter how occurring; or for any loss or damage arising from loss of use, loss of profits or revenue, or for any resulting indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Cell Spa®'s aggregate liability in respect of all claims under the Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price of the Product or, at Cell Spa®'s option, replacement of the Product with a like or similar Product.
Cell Spa® excludes all other warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings whether express or implied.
19. Insofar as they apply to warranties relating to Products supplied by Cell Spa®, these Standard and Extended Warranty Terms and Conditions are governed by and must be construed according to the law of the City of Paramount, California and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
20. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the US Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.