The QLIVE ® Legs Beautician is an automatic personal foot massage system for your home, It is like having your own foot masseuse right at your control. Use it at your home, your office or even at your friends house. Let this Legs Beautician work its magic to massage your foot and calves. Time it or set it on mnual mode, this Legs Beautician by QLIVE has a foot vibrate panel, foot and calves air pressure pump as well as foot and calves kneading massage system.New for this year is the variable speed foot vibrate feature. You will not be disappointed with this machine. Works like a charm in relieving your foot aches. Great for adults and seniors. Very helpful to Diabetics who have strong foot pains and much more.
Legs Beautician - Foot and calves massager
Each system comes with the following:
One - QLIVE Legs Beautician Model: QL2000
One - Power Cord Adaptor
1 Year Warranty
To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, and must not be damaged in any way by the customer during the time the item is in the customer's possession.
Unless otherwise stated in a product listing, all products sold at cell-spa.com, official partnered online sellers and authorized dealers are able to be returned for change of mind purposes under this policy. Where a product listing specifically states that the product is not able to be returned under this policy (usually due to health and safety reasons), then no returns for change of mind will be permitted. All returns are subject to the Cell Spa® Return Policy Terms and Conditions and the Website Terms and Conditions.
1. In order to assist to organize a return under these terms and conditions, You must notify Cell Spa® via our CONTACT page which gives several options to reach us. within 14 days of taking delivery of Your Product and request a return under this Policy. You must comply with the directions of our staff in order to facilitate Your return.
2. To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, and must not be damaged in any way by You during the time the Product is in Your possession. The Product is deemed to be in Your possession until the Product is received by Us pursuant to this Policy.
3. We do not charge any types of re-stocking fees when purchased directly from cell-spa.com. However, our online partners or our authorized dealers may charge a fee which is beyond our control. Please check with your original store or online venue sellers for more information.
4. The 14 day period within which You are eligible to make a return under this Policy commences on the date that You accept delivery of Your Product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the Product.
5. The Product must be returned to Cell Spa® within 5 business days of Your request to return Your Product under this Policy.
6. You must return the Products for which You are seeking a store credit or refund at Your own cost and You must comply with the directions for returning the Product that our staff provides to You.
7. After receiving the returned Products, we will issue a store credit or refund as soon as we find products being returned to us as satisfactory standards. You will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement. Refunds will exclude all original shipping charges and only the amount paid for the product will be refunded.
8. Cell Spa® reserves the right to make changes to this Returns Policy without notice.
Warranty Terms and Condition
Please contact Cell Spa® Support via the contact us page for all warranty and product support requests. email@example.com
These terms and conditions apply to Standard and Extended Warranties of products purchased from www.cell-spa.com, its direct distributors, all local authorized dealers, and confirmed online partners.
In the event that You have a warranty claim in respect of a Product delivered within USA, you will be asked to return the relevant Product to our central warehouse that will process the shipments and identify the owner.
These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between the customer (you) and Cell Spa®.
Please note that you must keep your original product packaging in order to be eligible for our returns service. In the event that you do not have the original packaging, you will bear the responsibility for safely packaging your Product for transport and Cell Spa® accepts no liability for any damage that may occur in transit.
Cell Spa® provides the warranties and product support set out in these Terms and Conditions in relation to Products offered and supplied by Cell Spa®, its direct distributors, all local authorized dealers, and confirmed online partners.
The warranties and product support set out in these Terms and Conditions are provided by Cell Spa® irrespective of:
the identity of the manufacturer of the Product; purchased directly on www.cell-spa.com and or all listed authorized dealers
whether or not the manufacturer has provided its own warranties or product support in relation to the Product.
For the avoidance of doubt:
We make no representations or warranty in relation to the existence, non-existence, validity, availability, terms or conditions of any other warranties or product support that may or may not be offered or provided by the manufacturer of the Product; and
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the US Consumer Laws. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the US Consumer Laws.
Warranty1. Terms Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, Cell Spa® agrees to repair or replace the Product which it supplied to you at its own cost, in circumstances where the Product is deemed faulty and does not perform in accordance with Cell Spa® specifications during:
the Standard Warranty period of 12 months; or
the applicable Extended Warranty period (purchased separately), commencing on the date of delivery of the Product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the Product.
2. The benefits provided to you by this contractual product warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under the law.
3. Proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) must be provided when requesting service under the Standard or Extended Warranties.
4, Cell Spa® requires any customer requesting service under the Standard or Extended Warranties to comply with directions from our staff in relation to troubleshooting any issue and facilitating any repair or replacement under these Warranty Terms and Conditions.
5. Where Products are already faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted to our Support via the Contact Us page before the Product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with these terms.
6. Cell Spa® reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, Where a replacement is provided, Cell Spa® will determine, in its discretion, the closest Product within the then current range of Products offered by Cell Spa® with which to repla